Even if you get a "great" candidate's resume, you can't be happy too early, because most resumes have "moisture", and there are even professional fraudsters who completely fake them. Therefore, the headhunter should conduct a preliminary interview (which can be a telephone interview) for the candidate, check the authenticity of the candidate's experience, and judge his/her ability level. Shandong Headhunting Company believes that the following points should be paid attention to in the preliminary interview:
1. Position name and tenure: The position name is the disaster area where resume is injected. It is clearly the supervisor who writes himself as the manager and the manager who writes himself as the director. The headhunter shall confirm with the candidate whether the position name written on his resume is consistent with the position name appointed by the company's "internal document".
2. Reporting objects and number of subordinates: The reporting objects can truly reflect the power and responsibility of the candidates. Some directors have deputy general managers, vice general managers and vice presidents. Such directors may only be equivalent to the managers of other companies.
3. Work content and project experience: Which candidates are personally responsible for the work content, and which ones are involved in and cooperate with? Is the project experience complete? How difficult is it? Do you manage multiple projects at the same time, or do you take charge of another project after the completion of one project? These will affect the matching of candidates.
4. Logical, systematic and high: Are the candidates' answers to the questions logical and clear? Does the candidate summarize and refine the past experience, or just narrate without in-depth thinking? Does the candidate have the vision and structure required for the level of application, or only focus on basic work?
5. Describe the number of dry goods in the process: Many people like to talk about the results, such as good performance, customer satisfaction, boss praise, team harmony, etc., but these are of little significance. The results are easy to fabricate. The process and method to achieve the results are the core of the judgment. The results without the process are all hooligans.
6. Whether the reason for resignation can be justified: when the company leaves the company within one year, leaves the company early without finding a new employee, and there is no significant increase in post salary after job hopping, special attention should be paid, because large companies have elimination rate indicators.
7. Whether the education background is a unified undergraduate: It is also common to fake the education background, and it can be judged whether there is a junior college promotion or delayed graduation by the candidate's age of admission and graduation time.
Reliable resumes not only save HR and headhunters time, but also win HR's trust and satisfaction. I hope this article can help headhunters improve their judgment on candidates and create a special consultant image! More relevant content will come to our website http://www.114dianqi.cn Consult!